Nelang or Nilang is a river valley of Himalayas, with a small eponymous village, in Uttarkashi District of Uttarakhand state of India. It is close to disputed Sino-India Line of Actual Control (LAC), hence also claimed by China as part of Zanda County of Ngari Prefecture of Tibet.
Some of the nearby villages are Dhumku in the west, and Jadhang (Sang) and Pulam Sumda in the northeast, all of which lie in the Jadh Ganga valley.
- Day 1: Arrive in Haridwar/Dehradun and drive to to Uttarkashi
- Day 2: Uttarkashi to Neela Pani. Drive. 6,7 hours (3900 m)
- Day 3: Neelapani to Old Mana Gaon . Trek 5 hours (4200 m)
- Day 4: Old Mana gaon to Mt Trimukhi. Trek 5 hours (4500 m)
- Day 5: Trimukhi to Mauriyan Glacier. Trek 5 hour (4440 m)
- Day 6: Mauriyan Glacier to Neela. Glacier. Trek 5 Hour (5000 m)
- Day 7: Neela glacier to Saraswati base. Camp. Trek 6 hours. 5500 m
- Day 8: Base camp to Saraswati col. Trek 6 hours. 6000 m. Down to Glacier. 5500 m
- Day 9: Saraswati Col to Janak Tal. Trek 5 hours. 5000 m
- Day 10: Janak Tal to Jargon. Trek 5 hours. 4500 m. Trek 5 hours. 4500 meter.
- Day 11: Jogron To Ghastoli. Trek 5 hours.)
- Day 12: Ghastoli to Badrinath.
- Day 13: Badrinath to Srinagar
- Day 14: Srinagar to Uttarkashi
- Day 15: Uttarkashi to Delhi
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review